Jun 5, 2007

Madame Tussaud's

Who has the nicer smile... Julia Roberts or moi?

Skinner and I did not plan to visit Madame Tussaud's. Tapi since we had a few hours left before we had to go to the airport, we thought... why not. It was great fun :)

First, there was a bit about the history of Nederlands and Amsterdam...




The great painter himself... Rembrandt Van Rijn








Madame Tussaud herself...


Next it was with royalty and famous political figures...

Me and the Queen... check out my tiara!

We share the same birthdate!!



What are you looking at Monseiur Chirac?

With President Kennedy

Up your nose Bush...

Pablo Picasso

Winston Churchill


Great humanitarians... Ghandi, Uji, Dalai Lama & Mandela, hehe


Lenin

Lepas tu, we posed with some famous athletes pulak...

Any comments Mr Armstrong?

With the DeBoer men...

Jar Jar Binks... eh, I mean Ronaldinho ;)

View of The Dam

Next was my favourite... with the superstars :)

Do you feel good Mr Brown?? yeah!!

Elvis "The King" Presley

Aretha Franklin

Come make some music man...

Boy George... why your makeup so tebal?

What's love got to do it with eh Tina?

Freddie Mercury

George Michael

Madonna with her pointy outfit

The cool Bono

The sexy Lenny Kravitz

Jon Bon Jovi

Prince... or whatever his name is now

Kylie Minogue

Beyonce Knowles... haven't you heard about Rexona?

Sporty, Posh, Scary, Baby and one long lost Spice Girls member... Skinner ;)

Robbie Williams

Getting cosy with the bad boy...

J to the Lo

Who has the better butt? ;)

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt

Go away Angie... he's mine...

Nicholas Cage

Elizabeth Taylor

Sean Connery... would you like your martini shaken?

Pierce Brosnan... your licence to kill still valid ka?

Marilyn Monroe

What's up your skirt?

Some famous dutch personality yang I tak kenal


Having some fun mixing music


Also did this video... I had a great time :)





Spending time with more famous people...

Mel Gibson

Oprah "So Skinner... why do you think I'm rich?"... Skinner "I dunno, but I wouldn't mind getting some $$ from you"

George Clooney

I'm sorry George... I'd like to, but my heart belongs to another...


Da Vinci code...

Who has the more alluring smile? Mona Lisa or Skinner

Let's crack that code Tom Hanks!

The Vitruvian man... or rather lady ;)





Spidey... I tak larat nak panjat lah

Glad we went here :)

No comments: